Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Last Minute

Why do I sweat, Why do I worry,
Why can’t I be happy, Why can’t I be free
Why can’t I think, Why can’t I see,
Why can’t I understand, What is disturbing me.

Why am I so confused, Why am I so lost,
Why is it so cold, colder than the frost,
Why do I still feel hot, like put to roast,
Why do I feel wronged, tormented by most.

Why are my eyes wet, Why do I want to cry,
Where do I find a store, With happiness I can buy,
Why do my legs ache, Why do I want to lie,
Why does it feel, Like I am about to die.

3 comments:

  1. you've surely turned into a good poet... a lot of emotions flow in every one that you write.. that's when it's said; it comes from deep within... :)

    it's kinda my style of writing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so start writing Pooji ..... believe me it gives a lot of relief

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm... yeah... but before that have to actually gather myself from all possible sides as the tentacles are spread far & wide right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Like GauravCAil Photography